Wednesday July 2, 2008 Schedule of Events
• 5:00 AM to 6:00 AM - Silent Prayer in the Field
• 6:30 AM - Holy Mass at Saint Mark the Evangelist Church on Highway 119 - Click Here for Directions
• 8:30 AM - Morning Prayer and Announcements in front of the Tabernacle of Our Lady's Messages
• 10:50 AM - Rosary in the Field in Preparation for Our Lady's Apparition and the Consecration of Ourselves to the Two Hearts
• 11:40 AM - Apparition Time *Marija said that Our Lady chose to appear in the Bedroom today. Click Here for more information
• 1:00 PM - Climb to Grotto La Pluie - Click Here for more information
• 4:00 PM - Radio WAVE Live
July 2 - Consecration of Ourselves & Climb to Grotto La Pluie
The Day of Consecration of Ourselves to Jesus and Our Lady. The Consecration will be made in Our Lady's presence, during the apparition. This is also the Day of Prayer for Nonbelievers & Climb to Grotto La Pluie (the climb will begin at 1:00 PM).
Faith is a great gift from God and as we make our individual consecrations to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary today we should reflect upon this gift that many have not received in their life. Our Lady has designated the second of every month to be a day spent in prayer for nonbelievers. To Mirjana, one the the six visionaries of Medjugorje, She defined a nonbeliever to be someone who has never felt the love of God. Our Lady taught Mirjana the importance of praying for those who do not believe because doing so, we are praying for our own futures. Those who do not know God, do not know peace, nor can they spread peace. It is therefore vital for all of our futures that we help Our Lady open the hearts of those who need to experience God's love.
We will be climbing Grotto La Pluie today, leaving Caritas grounds at 1:00 PM. We encourage everyone to climb the Grotto as a sacrifice to give to Our Lady for Her intentions for ourselves, our families and our nation's conversion while we are graced to be in Her presence. We will pray the Rosary together on top.
For More Information Click On Any of the Links Below.
To be kept updated about Marija's visit to Caritas July 1-5, 2008, Click Here to sign up for the mejList free.